Uganda for the Roses event takes place on Saturday, October 10, 2020. Please join us and pick the activity that fits you best:
Programme Uganda for the Roses
The program of the day is as follows:
Open registration and start Ride for the Roses from Jinja Golf Club (15km)
Welcome invited guests, Chief walker and Chief runner
Start Walk for the Roses from Jinja Golf Club (5km)
Start Run for the Roses from Jinja Golf Club (10km)
Start Run for the Roses from Jinja Golf Club (5 km)
Special appreciation ceremony for participants, invited guests, Chief walker and – runner
Lunch, drinks and party
- Ride for the Roses | 15 km | UGX 50,000*
- Run for the Roses | 5 km | UGX 50,000*
- Run for the Roses | 10 km | UGX 50,000*
- Walk for the Roses | 5 km | UGX 50,000*
* paying twice the registration fee will provide free registration to a person, who can not afford the registration fee, to also participate free of charge (selection of ‘free-riders’ is done by the organisation).
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Register and pay before 30st of September and you will receive a FREE T-SHIRT. All proceeds of Uganda for the Roses will be donated to Rays of Hope Hospice Jinja (RHHJ) and Cycling out of Poverty Foundation (CooP-Uganda).